Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Guinness cupcake with baileys frosting,perfect for St Patrick's day!

While it is St Patrick's day and the perfect holiday
to celebrate with friends,
this year, we are all practicing social distancing.
So I made some cupcakes to deliver to my friends:


based the multiple layers cake we we enjoyed
 so much last year, together:


It was appreciated by everybody!
So the cupcakes are basically a repeat,
at least for the base:
devil food cake recipe from King Arthur,
with Guinness instead of the liquid.

For the icing, I used Baileys as the liquid for making
butter icing (butter, sugar and Baileys),
so delicious but not kid friendly!



Happy St Paddy's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...