Wednesday, March 11, 2020

a set of strawberry coasters

I recently made this cute little set of strawberry coasters
for a friend's birthday:


I am so ready for spring and its strawberries!

using a mix of red prints from Tilda cottage collection,
left over from my floral jewelry bag.


Previously I made pepper coasters:


so why not strawberries?

It is not my first time making something strawberry inspired,
after all I made this little pouch:


but my favorite strawberry things are tartelettes aux fraises!


And now the perfect stack of strawberry coasters!


I might need to make some for myself...

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...