Sunday, March 28, 2021

a simple bunny towel

With the bunny season being early this year,
I have not had much time to sew/craft/decorate with rabbit!


At least this little craft was fast and I could count on my teenagers
to bake me some cookies!

I started with a plain turquoise towel,
I copied a bunny shape onto some wonder under,
ironed on the back of some spring fabric (Tilda I think),
and cut out the shape:


I removed the paper backing, ironed it in place
and straight stitched around the rabbit.


Finally I sewed a little ribbon/lace below to compliment the little bunny.

And it looks just perfect on the stove,
I have not washed it yet,
but I think it doesn't need to be just decorative!


Last year, I sewed/crafted:










Happy sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...