Friday, November 12, 2021

A few linen pumpkin coasters

While blogs and Instagram are full of Christmas things,
I am still in fall and pumpkins mood.
After all pumpkins are a big part of Thanksgiving,
and I am ready to celebrate it in a couple weeks.


So I made a few linen pumpkin coasters!
They are inspired by Minki Kim's work,
she has a great tutorial on you tube,
quite easy to follow.
I am a fan of her work, and have both of her books,
I made a lot of sew illustrated projects!


I kept my pumpkins quite simple,
just linen and little hand embroidery:


and some fall print for the back:


I changed the embroidery a little between each one:


still, all very simple.
I gave them all away, so I need to make one more for me!

I will leave you with one more fall picture,
as my backyard is at its best:



Happy sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...