Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas mantel with a new skating embroidery


I finally finished decorating the mantel,
just in time for Christmas!
The cross stitched embroidery took me a little longer than I thought,


but it looks perfect there!

I layered lots of garlands on the mantel,
most of them from previous years,
adding the stockings from last year:
 

and a blue Santa from my Lucketts trip.
I added a little tree made from scraps of 1 x 4,
inspired by this tutorial by Crafted.

And there's nothing better than reading by the fire on Christmas day!



Merry Christmas to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...