Thursday, December 30, 2021

just a couple of geese pillow!

Here is my last Christmas present for this year,
a cute geese pillow!


The pattern is from Bustle and Sew,
perfect for Christmas and after.

I couldn't share until now,
just like last year with the bear pillow:



For this year pillow,
I used the same quilting print that I used for
the tree skirt, a nice snowy blue.
And some felt applique!


Bosco was very intrigued by this new pillow!
He is almost fully back to himself after his knee replacement in June,
just a slight limp left.


Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...