Wednesday, April 6, 2011

doll diaper

Since Miss C. has a baby cousin,
she is back to playing with her baby dolls
(instead of just her girls as she calls them).

So of course some wardrobe adjustments
had to be made:
new diapers.


I used this pattern from Skip to my Lou.
It was fast and easy,
so of course I made 3!
The inside is white flannel, and the outside
is some pretty cotton (left over from various projects).
After all babies need to look good even in diaper!


Instead of using velcro in the corner, I sewed a band to the top,
easier to fit on the baby (different belly sizes)
and I was able to skip a step: no closing of the top opening!


The babies are happy,
and so is Miss C.

Happy sewing!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...