Monday, August 15, 2011

little treasures from our trip

Of course we had to bring back stuff
from our vacation,
the kids had toys and a few new clothes,
I purchased some fabric and trims,
not too much as we were limited in space and weight!



I purchased 3 one yard fall fabrics, perfect for a scarf (purple print)
and big tweed pillows.
I also found these 2 decor fabrics, very wide,
perfect to redo Miss C.'s bedroom.


 

 
I went a little crazy with the trims, there were so many choices
so many beautiful things to get,
it was just too much,
so I "tried" to be reasonable....
I have no special plans for them yet,
they just "talk" to me!


On our relaxing days, the ones without castles or other activities,
I worked on a couple embroideries,
small little projects, perfect to take outside.
I chose some Christmas designs,
getting ready for some new ornaments.
I found some beautiful Liberty of London Fabrics
to go with them,
I only purchased fat quarters as they are very pricey!

Now it is time to play with all my new treasures!

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...