Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the 12 days of mittens

For last weekend show,
I made a lot of cute mittens.
I have been making them for many years,
using them in many different ways.


Well I sold very few
and so I am left with quite a lot of them.
While Mon Cheri and I were seated by the fire,
 we started joking about them and their many uses.
Right there, we came up with this crazy
and silly idea, 12 ways
to use/make/place mittens,
so it is official:
here comes " the 12 days of mittens"
some will be legitimate but some will be silly,
after all crafting is not that serious a business!

Happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...