Thursday, November 3, 2011

lunch bag

Yesterday, Mon Cheri forgot his lunch bag
in the metro...
luckily it was purchased many years ago,
so no feelings were hurt!

I jumped at the opportunity to make something...
I do not get many chances to sew for him!

Earlier this year, I made many grocery bags
(here, here, and here)
So when I saw the mini version,
I knew it would be perfect.

I chose a beautiful fabric from Provence,
it is a rich color, with olive branches.

I lined it with osnaburg, nice texture
and sturdy! I also used it for the handles,
top stitched in the same rouille color.
Mon Cheri like it but found a little too....
what should I say, too obvious?
So it will be used inside out...
still looking good,
just more discreet!


His lunch fits perfectly,
we have a happy camper!

Happy sewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...