Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ninjago ornament

When it rains, it pours!
I know, I did it again!
I saw it and I sewed it!
I just followed this tutorial from Wee Folk Art,
and make this great ornament!


I am actually planning to use it as a tag on a Lego present.

And like in the case of the Boba Fett ornament,
a kid tagged along: this time Brick master decided to participate.
He made the white ninja, he used the same pattern
and did most of the work himself,


including all the hand stitching.
I did the embroidery (eyes and straps).
He designed the little emblem for the white ninja.


This was a great son-mother project,
it took us a couple hours but we are happy and proud of the result.


Happy sewing!






3 comments:

  1. Morgane, these are TOOOOO cute! We have some young friends, 3 brothers actually, who would love these! I think I'll share your great ornaments with their mom & sister. Their family usually makes many of their Christmas presents for each other. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! We've made a few more of these in other colors, too. Your son did an awesome job! Glad the pattern helped inspire :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...