Friday, December 30, 2011

a year in review

It is the time of the year for review, "a best of",
it does sound a little intense,
so I will keep it short, just the 5 projects the most seen.

1) the advent calendar of my 12 days of mittens,


I must say I am really pleased about that one,
as it was all made/thought by me!





I have seen quite a few of these beds in blogland,
very popular tutorial from Anna!

3) the sewing machine cover with appliqued circles


Again I totally followed a tutorial
but the use was a little original,
even if my mom thinks it is too pretty to cover her machine!

4) Miss C.'s musketeer costume


I did not make up that one either,
just sewed it! At least Miss C. loved it!
The doll version turned out quite nice too!



A basket made of my new love combination: 
linen and Liberty of London fabric, and solid,
a little unexpected for me, but the solids totally balance
all the flowers from the Liberty!


This year has been a great sewing/crafting adventure,
complete with a move to the DC area.
Now that we are settled in our new house,
it is time to do some more work to it,
kitchen I am calling your name!
Of course I will keep sewing,
I even hope I can sew for myself,
it will be quite a challenge!
I am ready for the New Year.....

Happy sewing!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...