Tuesday, January 24, 2012

art in the snow

Yesterday was a no school day,
we had snow for the last couple of days,
the kids were tired, it was time to find a nice indoor activity: art!

A couple of weeks ago, I found this great tutorial from Art Projects for Kids to paint a night wintry scene.
We went to work (it took us a while to set up the masking tape)
and here are the results:

Miss C.'s version: 
she played on the forest darkness (lighter near the moon, darker farther away),
she also added the evening star. 


Brick Master's version:
those tree went through some sort of event,
they are broken and rough!


and finally my version:
I need to take some tips from my children!

It was great fun to do art all together,
we definitively need to do that more often!

Happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...