Tuesday, December 11, 2012

embroidered ornaments

Last summer ( I mean summer 2011), the kids and I spent
a month at my parents, enjoying the French lifestyle
and visiting family.
During some of the downtime,
I did some cross stitching.


My mom and I used to spend a lot of time during
the summer months embroidering.
So I stitched a few little embroideries for the winter
to make as ornaments.


Well Christmas  came and went last year
and I totally forgot about them.
But this year I remembered and finally treated them properly.


They are fairly traditional,
after all who doesn't love deer at Christmas time?
For the back I used some Liberty of London,
it is well know that I have a thing for linen and Liberty!



Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...