Saturday, December 1, 2012

it is advent calendar time!

While I have not been posting regularly
(as if it ever happened!)
I have been busy getting ready for Christmas.

Last year, I ran a cool series that I called 
"the 12 days of mittens".
I had fun finding ways to use mittens to decorate the house.

The best one was the advent calendar:


You would think that which such a calendar,
we would be using over and over,
(considering the time it took me to make all those mittens!)

Well here is a reality check, it is LEGO all the way,
with not one but two calendars,
I am sure you can find which one belong to whom!



If you are interested in making your own mittens,
I made 24 mittens using this technique
(here is the simplified version)


1, 2, 3.


Tomorrow, I will review the "many" uses of mittens!

Happy sewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...