Saturday, November 30, 2013

working on presents

With a low key Thanksgiving, I have been able to start working
on my list of Christmas presents.


I am so glad I finished my tree skirt early,
work has changed for the better: I work for a bigger biotech and full time
which leaves me very little time for the fun stuff,
like sewing and crafting!

I need to simplify and adapt my sewing and my expectations to my time.
On top of that, Mon Cheri was injured last week end while cutting some wood with a chop-saw!
He had seen me admiring some projects with wood slices,
and wanted to surprise me with some delicate slices of branches to play with.
I have them and I also spent 5h in the ER with him and a bloody thumb!
I can barely look at those slices, and we do not know how the finger thing is going to turn out....
I guess it is a wait and see game.


Happy sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...