Tuesday, May 6, 2014

lemon butter cake

Are you looking for the perfect recipe for a little tea party for Mother's day (my favorite way to celebrate!)?
Or just a great way to relax and enjoy a cup of tea?
Well these cute petite cakes are exactly what you are looking for:


They are delicious, easy to make and look good.
At this time of the year, we are all looking for spring/summer,
and the citrus flavor really brings it all out.

I followed this recipe from Jenny Steffens Hobick,
she uses in the loaf shape and in cupcakes, 
we tried both and it is a winner no matter the shape!

Go ahead, throw a little party to your Mom, your friends or yourself
and enjoy some lemon cakes.

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...