Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day 8 and day 9: cookies and tea set

Saige looked pretty cute with her apron,
but she needed some thing more:
cookies and a tea set, of course.


The tea set is from a  friend of mine,
a perfect size for a doll.


The tray holds some amazingly realistic cookies.
I love crafting, I like to do it all, but sometimes there are limits
to my abilities, and I knew I would not be able to make anything good enough.
So I purchased them  from Stacey Morgan Studios

(photos from her Etsy page)
The cookies are the perfect touch to the advent calendar scene.

Happy day!


2 comments:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...