Sunday, November 6, 2016

Christmas inspiration from Lucketts

I just finished putting away all the Halloween decor,
and already I am thinking of decorating for Christmas,
which does not take place until after Thanksgiving.
And it seems like I am already behind....
In Blogland it has been going on for quite so time already,
the stores are also all decked out.

Luckily I was able to visit Lucketts this week end for their Christmas Open House
and try to catch some momentum on my planning, just as I did last year.

No surprises, it was beautifully decorated and over the top in a few cases!
It was also super crowded, we had to wait in line for 30 minutes
to enter the house, totally worth it,
but pictures were hard to take!
Onto the tour:


This was my favorite room in the house,


I guess I am leaning more towards natural looking trees, glistening but not overloaded!

On the other side were all the red trees,
which usually are my favorites.


 Beautiful red plaids were everywhere.


Doesn't that chair look comfy with the dogs pillow?

There were also trees with silly creatures (deer and mice)
and more traditional gold and silver trees.


No Christmas house would be complete without deer:
deer in frame and deer with hand knitted scarf.


Here is the collage of my inspiration from Lucketts:
lighter colors, natural elements.


Well all of that Christmas planning is good,
but now I need to rake some leaves
because really, it is fall here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...