Thursday, November 30, 2017

the new and lovely Dandelions are here....

Last year, just before Christmas, I shared my unclothed Dandelions,
well all of them have found their new owner, fully clothed.

Today I am sharing the first two:


this one dressed in a red Liberty of London dress with a delicate French cotton lace
 and pink embroidered red felt boots;

and 


this one wears a simpler Liberty of London dress
and blue embroidered flowers on royal blue boots.



the deer are made of felt,



They are super sweet,
I love making them, using many Liberty of London prints.


I am so happy I made one for myself,
which I will share soon!

Happy sewing!

3 comments:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...