Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Keeping warm with some hot cocoa....

I have not yet decorated the house for Christmas.
We are getting the tree next weekend,
but the kids insisted it was time to set up our cocoa station!


It has become quite a tradition here,
the kids enjoy coming home from school and getting themselves some cocoa.

For this year version, I am using the frame from my advent calendar
to display Christmas cards 
(since we have not received any yet this year, there are just our old ones!)


 I am also reusing the mug holder that I made last year,
and most of the other accessories.
It is fun to make a "different" cocoa station every year,
using pretty much the same thing!


Now let's walk down memory lane:


Last year hot cocoa station: the natural one.

2015 cocoa station: the red period....

2014 cocoa station: the deer version.

2013 cocoa station: the snow version.


With the lights on, it is really cute!



Happy cool days!


2 comments:

  1. How sweet, I love your coco station. Sure your kids are having a ball with this yummy station. You are a sweet mom. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Ivory Jean, so sweet of you! Happy Holidays to you and yours. Morgane

      Delete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...