Friday, April 5, 2019

a sweet bunny pillow cover

I sewed this cute bunny pillow for my sister:


the pattern is from Bustle and Sew.
It has a mix of applique and embroidery,
not unlike the embroidery boat we made together a while ago
(also a Bustle and Sew pattern!)
It was fun to use felt and cotton prints for the appliques
and embroidered most it by machine.
A couple flowers have hand embroidery
as does the bunny's face.


I made a very small pom pom with embroidery floss
for the tail, about a 1 inch in diameter.
It definitely will put any couch in a spring/Easter mood!

These bunnies that I made in 2012(!) are also perfect:

(pattern by Gingercake)

It had been a very long time since I made a bunny pillow,
we actually do not have any....



I must remedy this problem!

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    The Article on a sweet bunny pillow cover is really amazing . The images are really cool. I love reading your blog. Thanks for Sharing the blog post. Do you know about the best sewing machine in india for beginners

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...