Saturday, July 18, 2020

morning coffee on the front porch

This summer we are staying home,
like a lot of people,
so we have been enjoying a new routine on the weekend:
coffee on the front porch!


We also use it after work for a cool beverage,
and a chat with the neighborhood and its many dogs!

I could not resist adding some sunflowers, 
both in plants and in prints,
so cheerful!
Espresso and homemade lemon biscotti (still working on those..)



Our front porch is a new addition to our house,
and we love it.

We also added a walkway through the front yard,
and it is so nice!


We still have some things that we need to work on,
but it is so much nicer than when we moved here
over 9 years ago....


I will do a post over our front yard transformation
in the near future...

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...