Friday, July 31, 2020

modern Southwest quilt

Here is my latest little quilt:


in a mix of solids and linen essex (linen/cotton blend, perfect for quilting!)

The pattern is from this book "Southwest Modern" by Kristi Schroeder:
Southwest+Modern+by+Kristi+Schroeder.jpg
so inspiring!

I made mine bigger by adding extra borders and stripes.


I started this little quilt more than 2 years ago,
thinking that I would make it a cover for the leather couch,
where the dogs love to sleep....


but it seems too nice to be use there!



And it looks so perfect


Of course, this handsome boy looks pretty good
with it too!



Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...