Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Enjoying some harvest cake in a new pan

Long time, no see!
I am back with some autumn/harvest goodness:
everybody's favorite apple harvest cake!
(well at least at home, which matters most to me!)


It is pretty much the same recipe from the previous years:
here and here,
2 eggs, 100g of sugar, 125g of flour (a little more),1 tsp of baking powder,
2 Tbsp of milk or apple cider, a little vanilla, a little cinnamon, 
 90g of butter (salted for us) and of course 1-2 apples cut into small pieces.


Quite tasty!

The new pan made it extra special, and fun!


It requites some baking spray to insure proper demolding,
pretty much little any cake.

Happy first day of Autumn!



2 comments:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...