Thursday, June 3, 2010

Provence

I am having a serious case of Envy!
I know it is bad....
but it is true..

I am at home,
my parents just called
and they are there:


Yep that's my mom talking to me on the phone.

they are in Provence,
looking at the Pont du Gard,
a aqueduct build by the Romans around 19 BC.


my dad enjoys the technical aspects of the building

and its fondations.

It has always been one of my favorite places.

me at 7ish


my mom and I at 4ish with matching dresses!

So the next few weeks are going to be hard ....
I will be dreaming of going there again,
it has been over 15 years since my last visit...
Someday I will go back and bring the kids
and mon cheri of course!


Happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...