Wednesday, June 2, 2010

teacher's gift

We are almost done with school,
so it is really time to make some
gifts for our teachers!

The kids and I decided to make
something for them,
inspired by the mother's day gift
I had sent to my mom.
After all, she was a teacher.

I made 2 little buckets
and the kids filled them with chocolates!




I used this pattern.

I used my embroidery machine with school pack #11
Cute, fast and easy.




Just a few more days,
and the monkeys are out!

I better finished all my other projects!
Oh and the final is next week,
so almost vacations for me too!!

Happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...