Tuesday, June 15, 2010

sleeping bag

As summer and vacation are here,
it is time to get some gear,
more exactly camping gear
for your dolls and bears!



Well it is required,
after all they are part of the family
and nobody would want them
to be incomfortable!

I found some great directions from Simplicity,
it is a free project, and fast and easy.

I did not make the carrying bag.
I felt that I did not need a full yard, depending on the directions of
the print, you can just use 1/2 yard.


It works well for boys and girls.

Lego brick master is going to cub scout camp next week,
and his bear is also ready to go!


Snug as a bug!

and it is also the perfect size for all those
build-a-bear friends,
no bunny will be forgotten!


Happy sewing!


2 comments:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...