Sunday, April 10, 2016

calendar kids quilt: the winter season

it is cold and snowy.
 The sewing room is warm and pleasant,

Now that I am done with Fall,
it is time to sew, cut and glue Winter.

For December, our doll has a little present and a fancy snowman,


for January, this doll is walking her dog in the snow,
(she is probably cold in such a short coat!)


and for February, she is in her pj writing valentines,
just so sweet.


I have a good time finding and combining various background,
trying to use some of my large stash of fabric.
Dressing up the dolls and setting scenes are fun.
I hope it turns out as good as I see it in my head!


Next: Spring....
it should be happening here too!

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...