Monday, October 9, 2017

a little bear to snuggle

Last time I wrote about the presents for my upcoming niece,
which went really well the Bebe bunting I made.

Well I continued in the bear theme with this adorable little stuffed animal:

super, duper cute right?

It is barely stuffed, there are no buttons, everything is stitched,
so it should be quite safe for a baby.

I followed this tutorial from Amy Sinibaldi (Nana's Company)

It is made of linen with gingham nose, it is hand stitched all around.

For the back I used another Liberty of London print, it cannot be helped,
linen and Liberty are perfect with each other!



The little linen tag (the bear of ....) is just waiting for the name
of its owner, it can be added with a sharpie instead of thread.
And of course, there is more to come,
remember the mouse and the cookie.....
But I am still waiting for the Scandinavian customs 
(it has already been a month)
to release these presents to my sister,
the baby will be here soon so I hope they hurry!

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...