Friday, February 22, 2019

tea bag carrier

I sewed the perfect present for tea lovers on the go:
a little pouch that carries 3 tea bags,
so one could have a cup of tea anytime!


I love having a cup tea at the end of day
 (which is why I made a tea cosy last year)


The pattern is from "Patchwork, Please" of Ayumi (aka Pink Penguin),
I have made so many things from this book,




It is an easy project, that requires just a little bit of fabrics, a small piece of  ribbon
and a button. Instead of interfacing, I used some ironed-on fleece.
I also made 3/4 inch longer, it seems to fit my tea bags better,
maybe it depends on the brand of tea bags!


Of course I could not stop at one little carrier,
I had to make a few more:


It uses so little fabric, it is fun to play with a mix of print and solids,
and of course a little linen!


I made a special one for my sister, in linen and Liberty of London!


so cute and springy!


We still have a lot of snow on the grounds,
so a little warmth from a cup of tea is just what is needed!

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...