Friday, September 11, 2020

a little kitchen vignette

This year, I am decorating the house for fall a little differently:


Brick Master did not return to the dorm this semester
instead he is remote learning from the kitchen!
We moved his desk here as his room is quite small
(before moving away to university last year,
he switched bedrooms with Miss C.,
losing his large room for a small one!)


So now, I have lost my favorite place to decorate
for fall or the Holidays!
But I found this cute 2 tier tray at Target,
so it has become my portable vignette for fall.
(I do not like to have anything on the island while I cook!)


It looks great on the repainted island.
We can have a few mugs ready for hot drinks,
and some sweets like caramels, chocolates, figs...


but no eating of the fake acorns!

I think it will work perfectly
as a cocoa station later in the season.


Happy Fall Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...