Thursday, December 31, 2015

a year in review

This year was a pretty good year for us as a family
and for me personally,
work has been going well with interesting prospect for the future
(more research on vaccines for developing worlds),
but this little blog had a mid life crisis....
Hopefully it can get over it without a sport car!
Now let's review this year top 3 favorites:
My kitchen remake from a few years ago was #1,
more specifically this post here.


It is still actually a work in progress since we just finished adding a back-splash,
I will blog about it later next year....
#2 was again as my brownie vest, everyone's favorite:
here for the tutorial

.

Oh I do miss sewing for the dolls!
#3 was this cute plush macaron I made for Miss C. as a sweet treat
to get over her new braces.


My favorites for this year were:
the outdoor couch, the entryway storage and the sewing configuration book.


For the nest year, I see a few more house projects, like redoing the coffee table
(I received the wheels for Christmas),
some sewing of course, and probably a few odds and ends things,
the usual really!

Thank you for reading.

Farewell 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...