Wednesday, December 2, 2015

wood Christmas tree: inspirations

A few weeks ago, while looking at the design house at lucketts,
I started admiring wood trees that were sold there.
On my way home, I started checking pinterest, and saw that I was not the only one interested…
Here are a few of my favorite versions, two of them have tutorials.

tree from lucketts
houten kerstboom gedecoreerd:
pinterest
Un sapin de Noël en bois réalisé en moins de 2h !:
directions for tree building
DIY-Pallet-Christmas-Tree
shanty 2 chic
So now all I need is time and wood, actually just time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...