Saturday, November 3, 2018

Cactus bunting and a Halloween pumpkin

A couple of weeks ago,
I made this cute little cactus bunting for my sister,
who like Miss C., seems to have a passion for cactus and succulents!



The pattern is from Bustle & Sew, it was in the magazine
but it can also be purchased independently.

I have made quite a few sewing projects from this magazine,
I am a fan, case in point:



It is an easy project, machine appliqued cactus and pots, in fabric and felt.


The bunting looks nice with some real succulents!


For last Christmas I made Miss C. a little cactus ornament,
also from Bustle & Sew, it is a free pattern,
this one is all hand sewing,
so it takes a little bit of time, but it is quite cute!



Miss C. carved us the coolest pumpkin, ever!
She was inspired by Jack Skellington, of course...



Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. The bunting is great. I love your tea cozy too!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Xyra! It is fun to sew silly and cute little projects.
      I hope to continue to do that next year!

      Delete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...