Thursday, November 29, 2018

Working on an advent calendar

At our house, we have a long love story with advent calendars,
from the handmade version (and huge amount of work...)

 the cross stitched calendar:


 the American Doll calendar:



and the mittens advent calendar:


to the more traditional chocolates,
or Lego!

(my high schoolers were so young then!)

So this year, I am making another for Miss C.,
and once again it is based on huge interest of hers: 
Magical Beasts and the Hogwart world!

(the paper reminded me of patronus!)

It is a mix of little presents and bigger ones,
there are a lot more things involved,
but I am trying to keep it a surprise for Miss C.!

So on Saturday I will post pictures and details on this advent calendar.

But I will leave you with a neat advent calendar
Mon Cheri received this year:
The German beer advent calendar!



Happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Every year approching Christmas I think on making an advent calender and I never do. This year - as my children are too old to have an advent calender, I decided I would "make" one in my blogue. Each day something will come out refering this blessed season! Have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
      I totally understand about the being too big for it, but sometimes, it is just for us moms!

      Delete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...