Saturday, August 31, 2019

end of summer visit to Lucketts

We had not been to Lucketts since last spring,
so it was time to go visit...
I usually like to go later in the season for some fall inspiration
but the close is closing soon to get ready for Christmas!


The house was full of fun accessories and scarves!



Especially these cheetah print, in warm and cool tones,
so yeah, I had to have one!
And it is so soft, I still need to have a bit before wearing it...


The plants and nests were so appealing.



And I really like that dinning room,
a different style.


And that little guy was a great touch!
I am not a French bull dog person
(more of a mix breed owner),
but it was super cute.


Speaking of puppies, these 2 prints in the baby's room
were just purfect!


But my truly favorite discovery: 


Totally agree, even more than my oldest is in college!


Happy Labor day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...