Friday, August 21, 2020

sewing another classic lunch carrier or two...

While nobody is going back to school this year,
I still sewed 2 new lunch carriers for my friends:


 Last year, I sewed a fall lunch carrier
and a sunny lunch one,
so I felt I had to keep going on the tradition!


(main body and handle is Tilda Cottage fabric)

Now my friends and I can all virtually meet up for lunch with a similar lunch carrier!


What's not to love?
For both of them, I used a mix of quilting prints,
iron-on fleece for interfacing and some water resistant lining:




(main body print is from Minki Kim collection)

I think I actually made 6 or 7 of these lunch carriers,
does anybody need one?

Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...