Wednesday, December 19, 2018

the 2018 Dandelions

It is no surprise that I made 2 dandelions
for this Christmas:



I have been making them for the past few years,
they are some of my favorites gifts to make.
Here are most of them:

Dandelion 1 and 2, Dandelion 3, Dandelion 4, Dandelion 5,
Dandelion 6 and 7

I always try to vary some details,
and use different Liberty of London to make their dresses
and ears.

The pattern is from Posie,
it is mostly hand sewn, except for the dress.
There is also a knitted little shawl, but I do not knit well,
so I usually skip that part!


Because I was a little rush for time,
I also skipped the embroidery on the boot,
it is a super cute details but a little too time consuming right now!

They still are lovely and a fun gift to make:



Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...