Monday, December 17, 2018

Our 2018 Christmas Home

Our house is finally ready for Christmas:
with a tree simply trimmed in silver, white and red.

(still using my champagne tree skirt!)

Miss C declared what we needed to bring back red,
and she was right, it is so much better!
The tree is the slimmest we ever had and I really like the look.
I purchased some new lights: individual candles from Balsam,
they are expensive but so pretty!


My sister added to my Danish collection from Georg Jensen
with a new tree topper and a few ornaments.


The coffee stable tray received some attention
with a few fake presents neatly wrapped
and a smart teddy bear.


Because of Bosco, we have to keep everything simple.
and covered, like the couch!


(Lou was not in the mood for pictures!)



And it goes perfectly with all the Christmas pillows made over the years:

 Pillow 1, Pillow 2Pillow 3.

 In the dining room area
I also kept the decor simple:
with a Merry and Bright from my German glass glitter
workshop with Miss Mustard Seed from 3 years ago,
a new acorn garland
and our upcoming collection of Christmas cards.


I set up the table with a sparkly tablecloth
(pretty but impossible to iron because the metallic threads!)


The center piece is made of various garlands,
festive and easy to move around when we are serving the meal!
And for extra safety, all of our candles are battery operated....


All four plates are different, because we are all different!
I have the deer, Miss C. the horse (obviously), Brick Master the fox,
and Mon Cheri the woods.

The setting is simple with an everyday white plate,
and regular silverware.

 All together it makes a very relaxing and cozy family room:


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...