Monday, December 24, 2018

Atelier buche de Noel

Over the weekend, a few of my girlfriends came over
for a special event:
atelier buche de Noel!

chocolate version 


chestnut version

Because we were 4 and my oven is normal size,
we made half size one,
still enough for a regular family.

There were a lot of silliness and good times,
and they turned out really good:


with nice spirals.

I blogged about the recipe in 2013,
and it is still the same that I make every year.
But after watching the great English baking show,
I roll my the cake just after baking it to cool it down,
there is way less cracking that way!

I also made the buche de Noel with chestnuts:


We are now all ready to celebrate Christmas.
I want to wish you and your family
 a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...