Thursday, February 13, 2020

Valentine's Day mini quilt

I managed to sew a little Valentine's day mini quilt:


and it turned out really cute!

The pattern is from the Spelling Bee book by Lori Holt.
I used some of the blocks in my farm quilt.

The ombre heart and typewriter fabrics are from Riley Blake,
I bought them last year but did not have time to use them!
Last week, I started working on it after finishing 
my little design board:


It was fun to audition the fabrics right there,


and see it grow on the design board!


I really it, a fast and easy project,
since I was so late to start it....

Here are some of my previous heart projects:


1-Heart pillows, 2- Pipped heart pillow, 3- Heart coaster,
4- Valentine day doll bedding, 5- Love pillows.




Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...